Personal Injury

If you (or a family member or dependant) has had an accident at work, on the road, a slip trip or fall, or you believe you may suffer from an industrial disease, you may be entitled to compensation.

Union Lawyers can signpost you to Community’s recommended firm of personal injury solicitors who will be able to assist you.

Recent changes in the law relating to Personal Injury Claims in England & Wales have meant that solicitors acting under a No Win No Fee Agreement, if successful, are unable to recover their full legal costs (the success fee) from the Defendant. As a result many firms of solicitors are asking clients to make a contribution towards their legal costs.

As a member of Community you can rest assured that by instructing their recommended solicitors, then if successful you will keep 100% of your compensation.

If you are a member of Community (or related to a member) and wish to be provided with details of Community’s recommended solicitors for your area, so that you can seek advice from them on a personal injury claim, please click here to submit your request.

Upon submission of your enquiry you will be provided with details of the recommended firm of personal injury solicitors with whom you should make contact.

If you are not a member of Community Union but would like to talk to someone about joining, please contact the advice team at Community’s Member Service Centre on freephone 0800 389 6332 who will be happy to discuss this with you. Please quote Union Lawyers when you call.

Alternatively you can visit Community’s website by clicking here.

Strict time limits apply therefore you should act immediately.